Domestic & International Recharge and Dealer Channel Management
Power to conveniently recharge mobile prepaid accounts AND tightly manage your distribution network!
Designed to support the unique payment needs of mobile operators, XIUS Domestic & International Recharge platforms allow creation and management of multiple payment channels from a single web-based user interface. The platform includes real-time payment processing, multi-level settlement capabilities, sophisticated payment loyalty functionality as well as fraud prevention tools.
XIUS Payment ManagerTM provides:
- Recharge functionality for operators to expand recharge channels into rural areas, densely-populated urban areas, or to provide a new distribution scheme
- Ease of integration with any operator billing system and network to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs of accepting customer payments
- Authorization of P2P resellers for selling airtime using mobile handsets
- Conversion of payment channel from being a cost center to becoming a revenue source
- Payment Manager enables payment & dealer management via:
- Domestic recharge posting payments in both prepaid and postpaid applications
- Distribution management, hierarchy, balances, transfers, credits, credit limits, etc.
- Promotion management and control – recurring or fixed, by region or geographic location, by time of day / day of week, Point Of Sale specific
- Geo-referencing and capillarity monitoring and management
- Couponing and cross-marketing capabilities
- International Recharge Platform enables:
- International recharge from US and Spain to LATAM
- Basic distribution management of balances, credit limits, etc.
You benefit from:
- Reduced lead-times by quickly enabling new payment partners
- Replacing high-cost channels for prepaid recharge with lower-cost channels
- Increased marketing flexibility and creativity through reduced dependency on fixed-value PINs / vouchers
- Reduced losses due to fraud, especially on direct payments from customers (e.g., credit cards or bank accounts)
- In-depth visibility to subscriber payment behavior or trends
- Elimination of multiple systems and interfaces to support prepaid and postpaid payments
The pervasiveness of a mobile operator's domestic and international recharge network directly correlates to the top-line!
For more information, Contact Us